Flat #12 Paint Brush
Filbert brushes are a flat painting brush with an oval shaped end and medium to long hairs. This brush is a blend between flat and round as it combines properties of both to create wide variety of strokes.
The Filbert brush is a narrow, flat brush with hairs that come to a rounded point. Used on its side, a filbert gives a thin line. Used flat it produces a broad brushstroke. Filberts can be used for blending, water colour washing, stroking, soft round edges, filling round areas, creating round strokes like leaves and flowers, shades and highlights.
- Super soft synthetic bristles
- Perfect Coverage
- Precision for your cakes, cookies and desserts
- Brushes come in 3 colours and selected at random
- Wash brushes after use to maintain quality and shape
- Pat-dry brush well after cleaning before dipping brush back in paint