Fireworks Wave Stencil by Sweet Sticks
So much fun is to be had with this pattern. Think New Years Eve, a fabulous 40th, 50th birthday or even a magical Frozen theme. Your customers will be wow’d by the detail.
Our stencils are designed to make Cake Decorating Easy. Our easy Paint & Dust with Zero Fuss stencil art application method will not only have your desserts stand out from the crowd, you’ll also get your orders out in no time as this method is so quick and easy.
For Cupcake Application:
1. Cut sheet of parchment paper to the same size as stencil. Place sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface and place stencil on top.
2. Pipe desired amount of buttercream in the centre of your cupcake.
3. Flip upside down and press against stencil to flatten the buttercream. Place all in fridge to set.
4. Once set, remove parchment paper and apply thin coat of Alcohol Free Activator over stencil.
5. Gently apply Lustre with Lustre Brush over the top. Brush away excess dust.
6. Slowly peel stencil.
For Cookie Application:
1. Roll out fondant to desired thickness.
2. Place stencil over your fondant, slowly continue to roll until imprint of stencil is on fondant.
3. Apply a thin coat of Alcohol Free Activator over your stencil.
4. Gently apply Lustre with Lustre Brush over the top. Brush away excess dust.
5. Slowly peel stencil.
Our Sweet Stencils can also be used for other methods such as: airbrushing, royal icing techniques, buttercream and ganache applications.
Stencil measures 140mm x 140mm
Inside design measures 120mm x 120mm
Stencils are made with 10mil Food Grade Mylar. Stencils are washable and reusable.
Care Instructions: Gently wash in warm soapy water and lay flat to dry. Do not put in dishwasher.